Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Moss it Up!

Several months ago I ordered an initial to hang in my family room.  I ordered the "J" in unfinished wood and painted it black and there it hung . I'm not sure what it was but I was not really loving it painted. It looked a little plain. So,  I was recently working with some moss and thought about how my "J" may look covered up in the stuff.   So, seeing it in it's plainness I decided to add some moss to it to green it up! Adds a bit more interest, don't you think?

1 comment:

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.