Saturday, January 28, 2012

Get Your "Hop" On!

When I showed you my Breezeway, I showed you how I incorporated a hopscotch board into the space. I wanted to show you the tutorial on how I did it. As basic and as easy as it seems, unless I had seen this illustrated somewhere (can't remember where) I would not have thought to do it. Maybe I will inspire you to get your hop on as well!
Supplies Needed
  • Masking tape. I choose Red to coordinate with my room. Masking tape now comes in a variety of colors, so choose one that works with your space.
  • Scissors to cut the tape
  • Ruler or Measuring Tape
  • Numbers for your board- I used numbers that I cut out of vinyl with my silhouette machine. You could also use pre-cut numbers. 
Choose the area for your board. The size depends on how big/small you want your board to be. My space measured 13ft x 7 ft.

Begin taping off your squares. My squares were 20inch x 24inch to accommodate the space that I was working in. Again, the dimensions of your board are totally up to you.
When your squares are completed , you are ready to place your numbers in the squares 

 
Now you are ready for the kids to play!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.