Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank You, Thank You Soooo Much

How flattered was I to receive the "prestigious" Liebster Blog Award yesterday by Jen at Harrison Home.

The Liebster is an award that is given to a newbie blogger who is recognized by a fellow blogger. I have always appreciated peer to peer recognition. Quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I won such an award, I believe it was in high school when I was awarded the most likely to succeed... in blogging. 

Wow, who would have thought. And now, many moons later ( I will never tell how many moons)  I have achieved success!
 I do appreciate the accolades and will be passing the crown on shortly to other new blogs- Just let me savior this moment for a few minutes longer-okay?
Fyi- that's not me, that's the other "Laura"- 2012 Miss America

PS. Please check out  Jen's blog ( gotta check out her Family Room) and my fellow Liebster winners. 
Jen at  Migonis Home
Reba and Eldarose at Re-invented Style
Courtney at Courtney Lane
Barbara and Alicia at A Mother and Daughter

3 comments:

Patty said...

Who knew you could win an award just for talking? Congratulations and good job! I have enjoyed your blogs and look forward to all your page suggestions and great decorating ideas and accomplishments!

Morning T said...

Congrats to you Laura~ yay!!
Have a great weekend.
xo~
T

Courtney Lane - Blog said...

Thank you so much Laura!! :) I'll add you to my Liebster post! Have a great day!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.