- Remove the yellow parts of your Lily which are called Anthers. They are messy but doing so, will keep the petals white and give the flowers longer time to look beautiful.
- Temperatures of around 60° to 65°F will keep your Lily flowers lasting the longest.
- The best place for your Lily is in a room with natural light.
- The soil of your plant should be kept lightly moist as long as your lily continues to flower.
- Consider transplanting your Lily- I have always had the best luck of transplanting my Easter Lily outside to the garden. Lily's will come back each year, if cared for properly.
- Keep Kitty away as Lily's can be dangerous and deadly to cats.
Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy! Just enter your e-mail address.