Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Wows

With Easter next weekend, I thought I would get in one more week of inspiring Easter and Spring ideas.
Forget the chocolate, bring on the deserts! Look at these Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats from Kellog. Oh my, these are too cute and easy!
Okay- I would love it if my eggs looked like this, but they won't. So pretty from Brown Paper Packages
Who would have thought Split Peas could look so good! Check out this wreath from Little Things Bring Smiles
And how about these cute carrot pillows from Tales of a Trophy Wife. These adorable pillows would look awesome on the front porch this season to welcome your guests.
And my last one for the week is from The Latest Find, what a fantastic way to reuse your old glass jars and make them look so pretty, just in time for the Spring Season.

Inspired? I knew you'd be.
Make it a great week!

6 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thanks for the inspirations my friend!!! loving your blog and hoping that you have a picture perfect day!!! : ) hugs...

Laura from Top This Top That said...

back at ya!
laura

pbdesigns said...

More great ideas! Keep them coming!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

The pea wreath is kind of brilliant, thanks for showcasing soem things that I haven't run across yet in this big blogosphere:)

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

thistlewoodfarm said...

I really like everything and I really had to study that wreath. There just ain't no wreath like your burlap wreath. I'm just sayin' :)

blessings,
karianne

Jessica said...

Some neat projects!!

So happy to stop by your blog, please stop by and say hello at my blog as well and if you are not already a follower, please take the time to become one as well at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!! :)

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.