Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekly Wow's

Well another week and my 1st grader made it through school just fine. Now I have my twins who are in Preschool crying because they want to be in the "big" school with brother. It's times like this that I want time to stand still for them and for me - if just for the next 12 years. Besides, I would look pretty darn good to if that happened!

No shortage of incredible creativity this week.

Keeping it cozy does a beautiful job recreating the American Flag and provides the tutorial using ASCP paint. She shares a painting tip that you don't want to miss.
 Thistlewood Farms was over the top with this croquet mallet idea. Brilliant I say!
 Willow Wisp Cottage  does an amazing job with this dresser using two tones of color. It turned out so pretty.
I absolutely love this recycled bike turn sink pedestal at Apartment Therapy. Is this not the most creative sink idea!
This gorgeous DIY French script lampshade by The Concrete Cottage. I am still in awe at how amazing this turned out.
I hope your day is filled doing the things that you love doing and surrounded by the people you love !
Have a great weekend and see you on Monday !

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Keeping it Cozy said...

Laura, how sweet you are for the feature... thank you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend... hopefully next week will be a little easier for your twins. :-)

Jeannine said...

Thanks big bunches for the feature Laura!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Wonderful WOWS!!!!! i am in love with the bike and sink!!! : ) hugs my friend and have an awesome weekend!!! : )

NanaDiana said...

Poor twins! They will settle in beautifully I am sure! Off to visit a few features- Have a wonderful Saturday- xo Diana

ImSoVintage said...

So hard to be left behind, when big brother or sister goes off to the big kids school. Great choices. :)

JAPAN SAMURAI said...


I appreciate your nice blog.
Your imagination is your first really great.
In particular, the photos that the application of the bike I was surprised.
From Japan.
Ryoma Sakamoto.




Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Thank you so much for following my blog and FB page. Just followed you via Bloglovin' and followed the FB page. You have a beautiful blog. I will be back often for sure.

www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.