Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Wow's

I feel like Peppermint Patty sitting with Linus in the pumpkin patch staring at all these "Great Pumpkins" that have arrived. Pumpkins that are so stylish, interesting, and trendy.  Take a look at some of these awesome pumpkin creations and the different materials used. 
Canning jar lids from Simply Klassic Home
Houndstooth patterned duct tape from the The V Spot
Cute lil felt pumpkins from Clean and Scentsible
Book Pages from Sarah Dawn Designs
Fabric and toilet paper from Posed Perfection
and Burlap from Thistlewood Farm
I don't know about you, but these pumpkins are not in my pumpkin patch. How about your's?
Have a great day and weekend ahead. See you back here on Monday for a week of inspiring fall decor.

13 comments:

  1. I am "doing" some pumpkins of my own this weekend, since the natural kind won't be as plentiful this year, according to my farming friends. Thanks goodness for the Dollar Store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were lovely Laura! Thanks for rounding them up for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing all these...thanks, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Thanks so much for featuring my little tp pumpkins. I am honored. I loved all the others you chose to feature too, especially the canning lids. So creative! I am your newest follower! Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for featuring my canning jar pumpkins, Laura! I'm in good company!!

    (btw, the blog for the felt pumpkins is Clean & Scentsible, and here's toe correct link: http://cleanandscentsible.blogspot.ca/2012/09/felt-pumpkins.html) :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura, Thanks for featuring my houndstooth pumpkin next to these fabulous creations! Love Kristin's canning jar pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, they aren't in my garden. But I sure do wish they were!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! I am loving fall, thank you for sharing these, the more pumpkins the better :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like one of each, please.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, goody! I NEED some fall decorating inspiration this year! :)
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are so cute and fun! Love the duct tape one the most. The ones I still want to add to my home are the sweater pumpkins! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you featured pumpkins! I would love to make some this fall... they are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.