Saturday, October 06, 2012

Weekly Wow's

Fall Festivals in my area are upon us this weekend, and my little Cub Scout is marching in his first parade. I will be the proud mom with camera in hand , waving with excitement as he goes by.  This to shall be a memory that I will add to my "Fall treasure box" and a reason I will forever love this season.
I must be hungry as I write this post because my wow's will leave you thirsty and hungry for anything PUMPKIN! 

 504 Main  shows us how to whip up a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
How about these Pumpkin Chocolate Truffles from Life is a Party. Devine!
Perhaps a little Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake from SWT Boutique will satisfy you
And if you ate one to many truffles and  need a healthy snack to feel better about it  Days of Chalk and Chocolate shares a recipe for some fat Free Pumpkin muffins. 
But wash it down with the latte.
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

e-commerce solutions Jaipur said...

Ecommerce is one of latest and popular integration. Ecommerce website is another upgrade level for online business holders. Your website make easy to use, easy to manage and give you control over maintaining your eCommerce website these are first facility of eCommerce website.Thanks!

Jennifer Rizzo said...

yuM! i am ready, bring on the pumpkin!!!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

I have been so good! But alas...I now have to go turn my "pumpkin spice" Trader Joe fantastic coffe that I am currently drinking "black...no sugar" into a latte! I have to...but at least I will be smiling the rest of the day! lol!!! great pumpkin choices...yummy in my tummy!!! sending hugs as always you rock!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Ummm....yummm! Those muffins sound amazing! Thanks so much for inspiring my tastebuds today!

Have a great day rock star!
karianne

ImSoVintage said...

Oh goodness. I can only sigh :)

twelve-O-eight said...

Oh yummy, I need to get baking today and satisfy this sweet tooth! Thank you for sharing these goodies :)

xoxo, Tanya

Bliss said...

BBL, going to make a latte.

Bliss

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for including my muffins in such a great collection of pumpkin treats! Can't wait to try out some of the others!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.