Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekly Wow's

Congratulations you made it through the week!  I am feeling the squeeze of the holidays fast approaching but I must remember to savor every day that leads up to them and not act like a crazy wild woman in the process! You too?

Here's some incredible inspiration that I stumbled upon this week. This is the most awesome light fixture ever from Bungalow 47. How cool is that! 
Look at this creative idea from  Sarah Dawn Designs. She made photo numbers for a recent birthday party. Brilliant!
And look how The Lily Pad created her alphabet wall in her playroom. I love her placement and colors on the wall.
I sure hope you enjoy your weekend. See you back here on Monday. I will have a giveaway next week that you won't want to miss! Hint- think Burlap.
PS- Still thinking of our friends in the Northeast who are still cleaning up and trying to get things back to normal.

Grateful for:
The opportunity to help with my son's fall festival at school and to see so many smiles on kids faces

11 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Loving the car chandy and the letters! Fabulous choices my friend...hugs...

NanaDiana said...

I love the car light- is that the cutest light ever? Great other projects, too. Have a great day- xo Diana

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

You find the cutest stuff!!

Bliss said...

That light fixture has me looking at every turn for something I can hang over my dining room table and turn into a conversation piece.

Bliss

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Not sure what I love most ... the car light ... the picture numbers ... the alphabet wall? And would it be okay to create an alphabet wall here for a teen and a tween?

:)

Linda

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that light is AMAZING.

ImSoVintage said...

these are all adorable :)

Hi I'm Shannon! said...

That vintage pedal car is crazy awesome! We had those when I was a kid, my dad bought and restored them! Super memories :)

Teresa said...

One has to love your ways :)
I've been reading so much whining in the internet - stressed because holidays are catching up, cleaning everything like mad, patati patata and when I received the email with and read squeezed I though "Ok, if laura is feeling it must be L on wellies arriving" ahahah.
But so glad you still take time to enjoy inspiration and sharing with us. I'm typo crazy. Hopeless with monograms and lettering in home decor, so that last pic made me sigh.
Enjoy your Sunday! I won't enter the giveway but I'll be around checking what you came up with. And I can use all burlap inspiration as my Burlap Christmas idea went ahead.
Teresa

Kelly @ thelilypadcottage said...

Thanks again for showing off my letter wall! Love the photo numbers - such a fun idea!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Such inspiration, Laura! What fun ideas!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.