Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekly Wow's

Has the hustle and bustle of the holiday preparations started in your camp yet? If so, take a deep breath and relax. You will get it all done.  If not, what are you waiting for? There are only 23 more days left!! 
Well there is no shortage of holiday inspiration out there and I grabbed a few ideas that you may even be able to do today - if football is not your thing!
Debbie from refresh style shares a beautifully inspired natural wreath. This would be perfect in your holiday decor.
What a wonderful way to express your Christmas sentiments in an ornament.  Turn Style Voque shares a wonderful tutorial on how you can create these too.
Look at this amazing way to display your Christmas memories from lili koi joy.
And how about this wrapping paper Wall Gallery from Mom On Time Out. What a cute, festive wall idea!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend! I will be back this week for a few new holiday projects. You can also see more of my holiday projects here!
Grateful for ~
 Weekends in our jammies and breakfast whenever we want to eat!

8 comments:

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Awesome projects, every one!

Kelly said...

Those are some great Christmas craft projects. I really like the one with the messages filled in the glass ball ornament.

Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy said...

Thank you for featuring my photo collage! All the wow projects here are beautiful and creative. Sharon

NanaDiana said...

What fun features. I LOVE that wall with the gift boxes....very clever- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Hеy theгe! This is kind οf off
tоpіс but I neeԁ sоme advіcе from an еѕtаblished blog.

Is it vеry hаrd to set up youг oωn blοg?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thіnking
аbout ѕettіng up mу own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers
Also visit my homepage :: the flex belt ab belt

Teresa said...

Did my first Christmas Vignette yesterday.
Was so out of inspiration (read: too much inspiration flowing from everywhere ahahah) but all of the sudden everything adjusted and went to their (right, if I may brag) places.
Magic is starting to flooding my home.
Happy Season!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Love Debbie's wreath! Good ones, Laura ~ hope you had a great weekend!
xo Heidi

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great Wows this week Laura!!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.