Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Saturday. You made it through another week.
Are you out for a jog or working out like me after having a few too many pieces of chocolate from valentines day?? That darn Godiva!!
When you finish working out and wiping the sweat off your brow and are inspired to create a new project, here's a few ideas to help get your mojo on.

I love the use of numbers to create such amazing projects. Home Frosting created this number art using scrap pieces of wood- brillant!
Thistlewood Farms shares how she created a gorgeous little office under her stairs.
PB inspired floating shelf from Sweet number 9. I'd say that a little time and $70 in material was worth it compared to the PB price of $399.00. You think?
I have been thinking about making this sweet  "love map" ever since I saw it on Thursday.  Hymns and Verses shares how she put together this meaningful art piece that would be perfect for an anniversary or "just because" gift.

I hope you have a great weekend. Got any big plans?
Grateful for~
sweet children that love their mama!


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

9 comments:

  1. WOW...is right! These projects are awesome! I love the map project! That would be great to make for the whole family...hmmmm...feeling a new project coming on...LOVE IT!!! thanks for sharing...I have been inspired! : ) Hope you have a great one and remember to let me know when you are read for cotm : ) your slot is open as soon as you say so! hugs... back to work...all ready fed the squirrels ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good wows. Gotta stop in and pin at a couple blogs.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me in your weekly WOW's! Now I'm off to work out - does shopping count?!!!!!!! Have a great Saturday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Wow's Laura! No jogging here, yes on too much chocolate :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep getting caught in Kari's photo, marveling at all the amazing little touches! And that number art is a brilliant take on that Pottery Barn number art!

    I can only dream of someday making your Weekly Wows!!!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete

  6. I'm always looking forward to a nice blog.
    Japan now I welcome the spring.
    Today, February 16 is the day of the festival naked.
    I fight to win a man's population Sinngiwo.
    This is a sacred fight in Japan.
    My name is Ryoma Sakamoto.




    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute features, Laura. I LOVE those heart maps. Aren't they CUTE!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend....and it is wonderful to have sweet children that love their Mama- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find the Best WOWs.
    Thank You! Really in love with those hearty maps boards :dream:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Laura, for including my project in your weekly wows! What a wonderful surprise. Again, thank you. Lesa

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.