Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Saturday!! I hope it was a great week for you and that your weekend is off to a great start.
I am fortunate enough to be on my "first " girls weekend with my little girl. In fact, she experienced her first plane ride the other night and enjoyed the "blast off" with sheer amazement and excitement. Speaking of amazement , I have some Wow's  today that fit that description too.  I hope you are just  inspired as I am.

The DIY Village shares this beautiful Tulip Door Wreath. So pretty!
Turn the lights on!! Look at this amazing light that Dear Emmeline created.
City Farmhouse shares a tutorial for her rustic barnboard sign and some simple touches of Spring in her beautiful home.
And this darling Easter Tablescape with such amazing details that you won't want to miss over at Uncommon Designs Online.
How will you be spending this last weekend of Winter? Whatever you are doing, I hope it's a good one!


Grateful for~
Creating memories with my daughter!


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



13 comments:

  1. You realize that the only person starting her weekend when your posts go up is me, right? Great choices--I have loved that wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many creative and talented people out there....Another great Weekly Wow....Have a great weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, wow thank you! Posting this on FB, amazing features this week. I am drooling over that pendant:). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful. Have an amazing time creating memories with your daughter.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that wreath for my front door! Awesome stuff, all of it! I'll be spending my last weekend of winter at the creek getting it ready for spring and summer parties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks again for the feature Laura! Love that tulip wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super wow's. Love that wreath, how pretty is that. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura- What great features here today-Isn't that wreath just gorgeous? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always...FABULOUS Picks! Love them all : ) The tulips are drop dead gorgeous!!! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura... thank you so much for featuring our tablescape!! You are the sweetest!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nos gustó muchísimo tu blog! Te esperamos por nuestro espacio, si? Abrazos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those wows! So much inspiration! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.