Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Saturday!
 Okay here in Georgia the pollen count was 8000 the other day. Yellow coating on everything.  It's not even worth the effort to hose or sweep things down, cause it comes back ...within seconds.  They say that a 400 count is "extreme", So what exactly does 8000 mean anyways?? 
Luckily we dodged the allergy bullet....so far. 
This weekend does kick off the annual start of yard work around here. So while I am out cutting grass, as far as your eye can see, you may want to work on one of these inspiring and amazing projects.

Is this not the cutest wreath since this, that you have every seen? Kim at Serendipity Refined put together this adorable yarn wrapped kite wreath.
I love the use of natural elements to use in our decor at home. Look at how Ashbee Design used logs to create beautiful vases. This may  inspire you to take a nature walk today to see what you can bring inside! 

Daisey Mae Belle created this beautiful Spring wreath out of faux asparagus ferns. So pretty and fresh. I admit I also love that blue dutch door!
My head spends in awe every time I see this bicycle clock that Kariane created over at Thistlewood Farms.  Isn't that just amazing!
Got 4 minutes and a sweet tooth. Sure you do!  How about trying this 4 minute mason jar carrot cake from It All Started with Paint. Delish! Do you like carrot cake as much as I do?
 I will be back next week with a furniture transformation project and a yummy of my own! Have a wonderful weekend doing what you love, with the people that you love!
ps- do you follow me on Pinterest. If not, you need to! click here

Grateful for~
1. The chance to spend some time with dear friends this week that I love very much. Safe travels to them as they head back to Alaska.
2. Celebrating the successes of amazing friends that I have made along my blogging journey.


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



10 comments:

  1. Lovely finds as always! Yes...that is the cutest wreath I've ever seen..so clever. Mowing starts here today too. But first, I need to go check out that carrot cake recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Gainesville and my husband and I went out on the Lake (Lanier) on Wed. and I was covered in pollen! Yuk! But it was still great!

    Have a great weekend!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a fit over Kimberly's wreath, too. That log vase is just too cute. So many talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, my friend! I'm more than happy to help expand waist lines ...

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week of "wows" Laura!!....Have already gathered ingredients for Linda's jar cake...I may never use a cake pan again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What creative designs!!! LOVE the bicycle clock! Thanks for sharing the some of the best of the blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features...gotta go check out that cake!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all amazing projects! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.