Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Saturday. I hope it was a great week for all of you and that you have something special planned for your weekend. Perhaps it's catching up on some sleep, working in the yard, visiting with friends or family or just doing nothing. Maybe it's working on a project. If you are looking for something new to do this weekend, here's a few ideas to get you going.


Nancy at Artsy Chicks Rule hit a home run with this beautiful sideboard transformation.  I have yet to add graphics like this to any of my projects, have you?  If I do, I only hope it can turn out this pretty.
Keeping with the French theme, Debbie from Confessions of a plate addict created this amazing linen and burlap vintage Eiffel tower inspired pillow. And look at how she wrapped her books!  Have you ever been to France?
 Seeing a funnel cake always makes me think of the fair. You too?
I can remember eating these delicious little cakes and always wanting more. Now.... I can't help but think of the calorie content that I was ingesting.
If calories aren't your worry, then you will like twigg studios easy recipe to make home made funnel cakes at home.
Don't throw out those old perfume bottles just yet.
I love the idea of using old perfume bottles as vases for cut flowers. image credit
I sure do hope you enjoy the weekend, doing what you love and surrounding yourself with the people that you love. See you next week!
Grateful for~
A rainy Saturday to immerse myself in family love.


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

13 comments:

  1. You always seem to find the best of the best....Great "wows" this week..
    Have a great "rainy day" with the family...and for me?....a great day to wax the floor, wax on, wax off...but no painting the fence.....Have a great weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sideboard is ridiculously awesome! Thanks for sharing -- heading to lake to recharge before the May Madness begins. :) Have a good one, Laura!
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Laura! Thanks for featuring my pillow! Have a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a pleasure to see what's new! Rainy day here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the picks...but unfortunately...those funnel cakes are calling my name : ) has all the fun of a fair without the dreadful smell...crowds and sawdust ; ) lol!!!! These are sooooooo getting made tomorrow!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all great features!! :) Thanks so much for including my sideboard among them! :) Hugs!!! xoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, fabulous inspiration to see me through the weekend ...

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful features!!! ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Hope it's a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design ideas.
    Love the pillow
    and the sideboard graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I resisted the funnel cake at the street fair this weekend! I think I dreamed about them though!

    And hope your b-day was fabulous - cheers!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I wish my decor would lend itself more to those types of graphics. Right now our rental is nondescript and our cabin is a bit rustic for the French inspired themes but someday...

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, I remember funnel cakes, yummy!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.