Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Wow's


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope the week was good to you all. My thoughts are still with the folks in Moore,Oklahoma today and will be in the upcoming days and months as they begin to clean up and in most cases start over in rebuilding their homes, schools and community. I hope you will keep them in your thoughts as well.

I found a few inspiring projects that I wanted to share with you today incase your creative juices will be in overdrive during the long weekend.

Who says garbage can't be pretty! The Lily Pad Cottage shares how she transformed a garbage can into pretty planter.
She had me at hello with that gorgeous blue but I couldn't help but fall in love with the idea of framing the tv with a map.
Don't these look absolutely perfect for the weekend.? You can find the recipe here.
I wanted to let you know about e-course that I am taking to assist with my summer decorating taught by amazing blogger Jen at City Farmhouse. I am so excited to work on some of amazing projects that Jen has created. See you in class?

Have a great weekend!

Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner








7 comments:

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

You have a great weekend too, girly!!

Designs By Pinky said...

Great features. Have a great weekend.

Tanya Runkle said...

I love Jen's style, I will have to check out that class! Have a wonderful weekend Laura :)

xo, Tanya

Jennifer O'Brien said...

Thank you so much Laura! Hope you have great weekend!Jen

Eclectically Vintage said...

I was wowed by that fabulous garbage can planter too! Thanks for including my sunroom & map tv!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day my friend!
Kelly

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great "wow's.".....have fun with all of those wonderful projects...I want Kelly's map!

Pamela said...

Great features Laura!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.