Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Summer!
I know in our house it seems like it has been summer the minute the kids got out of school, but today officially marks the first day of summer other wise known as Summer Solstice, the longest period of daylight of the year. Although we don't particularly have anything special planned other then staying outside longer to play, I did find some ways to celebrate this day here if you are interested.  
Before I share some amazing inspiration with you , I wanted to introduce you to the newest additions to the family. 
We just adopted the 6 week old kitty's and picked them up a few nights ago. Once they have names and get settled in, I will share more about them.

This weekend my hubby is going to be making me a cart like this for my patio area.
I seriously want Pink Sunflowers in my garden!! I have never seen these myself , have you?

I can't wait to start color coordinating some of my white candles using this process here from Martha Stewart.
And finally


Whatever your weekend plans, make it fabulous! 
Grateful for~
The excitement that my children have over our newest furry friends!

Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

14 comments:

  1. That cart is going to be great and the pink sunflowers are awesome! I've never seen them before. I know you must just be in love with your cutey patootey new furbabies. They are adorable. I sure do miss having a kitty around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around here it is still fun to remind our oldest, rough tough former Marine son, that once upon a time he named a kitten a soft frilly name of Foo Foo - as in Little Bunny. So I say you accept whatever names the kids offer up.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your family just gets bigger and bigger. Cute babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok sweet Laura..go ahead and send the hubs over to SC to make me a cart too and those sunflowers are incredible!!! Happy Summer friend! ;) Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will your husband make me a cart like that too? And then I'll top it off with a mason jar full of pink sunflowers!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love those pink sunflowers. I am starting my week off tonight with an auction and then off to the farmers market in the morning. After that a lot of laziness.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow's are fab...but I know you know what I think gets the big PRIZE!!!! Thank you Laura and thank you to your whole family for being so kind and loving to animals...opting to adopt warms my heart just about more than anything in the world...love you ...your family and your heart...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pink sunflowers! I've never seen them before. Your new fur babies are precious! We just got a new kitten too. She finds her way onto my blog pretty often. :) I think there are more pics of her on my Instagram account than anything else. LOL! Can't wait to see what y'all name them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all!!! Have a great weekend and Happy Summer!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'm such a cat lover...can't wait to hear more about your new fur babies! And what a lucky girl you are that your husband is handy enough to make you that cart. Pink sunflowers? Have never heard of them or seen any!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, I am not sure how you do it, but your weekly wows are always fabulous! Your kitties are darling, and I have never seen pink sunflowers!! I cannot wait to see to your patio cart, what a gorgeous addition to your outdoor space :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new additions to the family! We have a 12 yr old and an 11 yr old who we love to pieces. They are not too fond of the puppy but oh well. Everybody manages to keep the peace most of the time!;) I had to laugh when you shared your table for the patio. Just this morning I was telling hubby that we needed to build something or repurpose something for a sideboard on ours. Great minds think alike!;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, love the kitties! Love the cart, and love the pink sunflowers. No, I haven't seen them either.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.