Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday friends!  I hope you are having a great week. The rain has finally let up during the day here in Northeast Georgia and we have been able to enjoy these last days of summer vacation outside. My kids go back to school a week from today, so I am soaking in as much mom time as I can. 
Saw a view things that caught my eye this week. 

A wonderful outdoor project using a grapevine wreath from BHG.

If you have a galvanized bucket here's a super creative idea for the outdoor patio.

I am gonna make these Oreo Pops from here and package them up to take to the kids teachers this week during open house.
and a great short read on parenting expectations here.

Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Whatever they may be...make it a great one!
PS- It's the final day for the 2013 Summer Showcase Home Tour. You don't want to miss any of these amazing homes on the tour today.
Our Southern Home ~ Stone Gable ~ The Everyday Home ~ Recreate and DecorateSophia's ~ Vignette Design


PPS- To see a collection of my weekly wow's click here.

Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


5 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Love those Oreo pops! Maybe one of my new students will make those for me?? ;-)
xo Heidi

Christine Graves said...

Love that bird bath...

Sandra Hersey said...

Great posts today, let us know how the oreo pops turn out, they look yummy!
Hugs,
Sandra
The Adored Home

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Fabulous as always!!! I have to add sticks to my chocolate dipped oreos from now on...I adore the bucket ottomon! You always put the WOW into Saturdays!!!!!
hugs...

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Cute ideas and love those Oreo Pops!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.