Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday! What a week. What a month. What a year. I was just thinking about life and how quickly time sure does fly these days. Just think, In 4 months from now we will be ushering in a new year........ and have to get use to writing 2014 on our checks! I don't know, but ever since I had kids life just seems to buzz right on by. How about for you?  

Here's some inspiration for your weekend.
Amazing gallery wall. One day I hope to pull off something like this in my home.



Planning on making these this weekend from here....grape poppers.

Just love these  basket liners from  Confessions of a Plate Addict for more reasons then one. Amazing and no-sew!

 A gentle reminder for anyone who has lost a love one or going through a difficult time in their life right now. 

Have an amazing weekend!
PS- Thanks for all of the awesome organization tips from here and for entering the giveaway. The winner was Leigh 
"I have created a "snack station" for the kids lunches. Its really a basket where I empty out all prepackaged snacks and create baggies with snacks, so its easy to "grab and go."
I will be in touch for contact details.

PPS- For more of my previous weekly wow's click here.


Grateful for~
The opportunity to do something that I love each day....Connecting with you!



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


7 comments:

  1. Always good inspiration in your weekly wows! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gallery wall and Debbie always makes cute things with printed transfers and I still have not even tried. Need a new printer first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "wows" Laura...loved them all!...Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura these are all great projects. I can't wait to try some of those basket liners myself! Have a great weekend!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wows, Laura! I am going to see about those grapes. I think I may have all I need to make them this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for the feature, Laura! Have a great Labor Day weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok...you know how i feel about the no sew basket liners : ) the gallery wall is completely and UTTERLY AMAZING...I need to do that too...some day...fingers and paws crossed...but I have to tell you those grape poppers just blew me away...duh...why did I never think of that...WHY!!!! it is life altering lol!!!! I just got some fresh italian red grapes that are now destined for greatness!!! : ) hugs and wishing you and yours fabulous family and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.