Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday! I hope it's been a great week for you. It's been a quiet week around the Top This Top That household as we get ready to usher in the first day of fall this weekend. Fall happens to be a favorite season of mine and really popular with the family. Being big outdoor people, we make great use of our backyard fire pit for campfires, making s'mores and toasting marsh mellows. It's such wonderful family place for us and the occasional date night with my husband. So, if you want to find me on any given Saturday night, I am probably hanging out........ with this cutie.
 
 
 
Found a few wow's this week that were so amazing I had to share.


Speaking of s'mores, how about these pancakes here for breakfast. Oh my!

Amazing DIY coffee table here from Simplicity in The South

 
Beautiful Fall Table here
 
 
 Another option for your fall door here
 
    
And I leave you with this sign that I just love here
 
Have a great weekend friends. Remember to do something that you love with the people that you love.....and don't forget to be happy!
 
 PS. If you missed any of my weekly wow's you can catch up here.
 
 Grateful for~
the weekends and all that comes with it, marsh mellows and all.
 
 
Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

16 comments:

  1. Oh great features. I love the rake and your firepit is perfect with such a cutie hanging around. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, can't figure out which one I like the best, they are all so perfect...I love the one with the rake...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, absolutely Wow worth Wows!!! And your s'mores buddy is a super cute cutie pie!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the features Laura! have a great weekend! -aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Wows Laura, and that sweet little girl is a doll and what a big smile!!! I am so happy it is Fall, my favorite by far too!! Have a great weekend.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend, Laura!
    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going over to pin a couple things. Got a rake for .50¢ today and I didn't know why. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could anyone look at that cutie'face and not feel happy. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including my fall table in your feature! Have a wonderful weekend! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do you always make me say WOW!!!!!!! your daughter is just too precious for words!!!! a smile is guaranteed with her smiling at all of us : )

    i love the table setting and Debra's rake is awesome!!!! i soooooo love it...truly the only kind of rake that i enjoy : ) LOL!!!

    thanks for the WOWS!!!!! wishing you and yours the best weekend ever! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing my coffee table! That fall table display is gorgeous. And your daughter has the sweetest smile. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this table, but would much rather have that pretty little doll in the first picture.

    Also, thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, mama made every curtain in the house, every pillow, every dress my sister and I ever wore and every suit my brothers wore. I missed out on that talent. I wish I had her around now to teach me all she knew. However, I did learn the most important lessons-sometimes the hard way:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great weekend with your family! We enjoyed our second day of mid 70's temps (down from the high 90's) here. Definitely ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always, I love the all! Apparently I'm far enough behind that for me this is mid-weekly wows! I love fall too and I am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok...I need that sign!...great wow's Laura!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.