Friday, September 27, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday! I hope the weeks end has found  you well and happy. Although we have been generally happy around Top This Top That household this week , unfortunately we have not been so well. It appears that Mr. Strep Throat decided to pay my son a visit. Ummmm....next time, it's okay if you skip us.... Really it is. Apparently strep is rampant right now, so do what you can to keep your household healthy.
 
No shortage of some amazing inspiration out there this week.
 
 

My pal Linda over at It All Started with Paint totally rocks the mason jar. How cute are these mummy jars.
 
 
Fabulous furniture transformation here
 
 
This was my niece Jessica's favorite movie....mine too. In fact we watched it together the very last time that I would see her.
What's your favorite movie?
 


 
If you saw my craft room.....you would know why I need inspiration like this from the Cottage Market.
 
We are on Fall Break next week so I am looking forward to spending time doing fun things with the kids. What do you have planned for the weekend?
Make it a great one!
 
 
PS- I hope you will stop by next week when I join up with some pretty amazing bloggers to bring you 2 days of Fall d├ęcor ideas for your home.
 
 
 
Grateful
To be inspired by others
 
 
Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

5 comments:

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Thank you so much, my friend! Fall break already? Seems like the kids just went back to school yesterdy!!!

:) Linda

Cynthia said...

Sorry your son has strep, I know it is going around here too. This week was a lot of fun with all the tours going on!

Cynthia

Danni Baird said...

always fun to see what you find! Linda's jars were adorable!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

I LOVE Everything...WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! I always adore your choices and this week is no different! Thank you my friend for always being amazing! hugs...

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Another great week of Wow's...and I love that movie too!!!!

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.