Friday, October 04, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday friends. I hope you have had a great week and are ready for the weekend. I have had a fun week at home with my kids who are on Fall break. Sleeping in, playing outside and staying up late watching 3 nights of Karate Kid. I really treasure their time off...... I miss them when they are at school each day.

Here's a few wow's that I found this week.


I so wish I had an old wine barrel around. I would love to make this DIY mirror from here.



Prettiest cupcakes I have seen all week from here



These velvet pumpkins from Nest of Posies are on my Fall Bucket list.



I adore this friend and fellow blogger a lot, but wait till you see how talented her sweet brother is in a tale of a family tree here.

And finally,  I leave you with this beautiful image and fall quote from here.




Make the most of your day and have a wonderful weekend!


PS- To catch up on all my Weekly Wow's click here.

Grateful for~
playing with my children 
hugging my husband



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

8 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, I love that mirror, too. The link doesn't go to it though.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Have a great weekend Laura!!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Always such fabulous features, my friend! I adore those hydrangea cupcakes ...though I fear I might put them in a vase with water!

:) Linda

Danni SiloHillFarm said...

Always look forward to your wows and I am loving that mirror. Oh my gosh!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

That quote is a delicious breath of fresh air! have a good weekend!
xo Heidi

Cynthia said...

Laura love your Wows this week. That wine barrel mirror is something, very cool!

Cynthia

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Laura, The wine barrel mirror is fabulous! I am on my way to check it out.
xx,
Sherry

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

As always...you make us say WOW!!!! Love them all but let me tell you...talent runs deep at Thistlewood doesn't it! Come on...her brother too : ) LOL!!! I will remember the quote as I rake all the flowers : ) tons of hugs and wishes for a beautiful day...for you and your wonderful family...

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.