Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Wows

Happy Weekend friends! I hope you have had a great week and the weekend is off to a great start. Well it looks like it's 'all out Fall' this time of the year.....even though some retailers have the Christmas stuff out and already begun the mark downs! Don't you just wish we could just slow down a tad bit and enjoy every single moment of the seasons.  I know I am trying and I hope you will too!


I am obsessed with cute fall cupcakes.....especially with pumpkin silhouettes inside from here

An awesome collection of ways to use a brown paper bag from my pal over at The Cottage Market

Love this Halloween Entryway idea with the pumpkin holding the sticks from here

Beautiful pictures here
And finally.......this makes me laugh
source



Have a super fantastic weekend!

PS- To see more of My Weekly Wow's click here



Grateful~
To see my hubby after a week of being away





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


4 comments:

Danni SiloHillFarm said...

That last picture made me laugh too! I alway love seeing what you found and now I'm off to check out a few of these! Thanks for the fun round up!

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

That last picture is hilarious. Happy weekend, my friend. xo Laura

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Now I don't know if Ii should say WOW or should I say BOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! : ) I am going to go with BOW WOW WOW WOW...because that picture of the ghosts dogs is absolutely positively the cutest Halloween Costume Picture in the history of Halloween Costume Pictures and yes...I know I should be ashamed...that includes my own dogs and children! lol!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Then the cupcake with the pumpkin inside...GENIUS!!!!!!!! and I too am amazed at the shades and style of pumpkins that are being cultivated...they are jaw dropping BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! The Hallway Entry is STUNNING and a HUGE thanks for featuring my brown paper crafts : ) how sweet of you! So...let me just say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWZER!!!!!! and that will sum it up! Sending hugs to you and yours and hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Always such wow-inducing wows my friend! I love that last picture too! My dog would bite me if I tried that!

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

:) Linda

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.