Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday to you! I hope you had a great week. Got any big plans for your weekend? Other then the school fall festival on Saturday, we are laying low for the most part, which I look forward to . Loving our weather change. The North Georgia temps are dipping into the 50's at night and I am also really looking forward to throwing some blankets on the bed. I sleep better in weather like this. How about you?

Enjoy some inspiration for your weekend.


Love this idea for the Fall Table from here



I will never look at those little wood tables ( you know the ones that you throw a table cloth over) like I use to...... especially after a coat of paint and adding gold color to the legs. Details From Chasing Shiny Objects



Love these spooky painted candles from here


Ha. This is for..... well you know who you are!


Oh My Oreos......... and Chocolate Chips!  Recipe here



So whether your dreaming about those cookies ( like me)  or maybe making them , I hope you have a super fantastic weekend!

Grateful ~
that you let me share with you

PS- To see more of my collection of Weekly Wow's click here.

PPS- Today is the last day for the 2013 Fall Porch Tour. I hope you have enjoyed visiting these front porches as much as I have. 



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Wow! love all these wow's!
Thanks for hosting...have a great weekend!-aimee

Cynthia said...

Laura, love these Wow especially those cookies!

Cynthia

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW once again my friend! Love it all!!! That stool has been one of my favs for a long time...so simple...so cool!!!! For some reason...I am just over the moon for that little pumpkin! With all of the awesome pumpkins out there this one has won my heart...I love it!!!!! the candles are awesome...cookies divine...but the shirt...guess what...not my style...I have NEVER been late a day in my life...my kids came early and the Priest made me wait at the back of the church until it was a minute passed 4! lol!!! hugs my friend and have an awesome day!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Laura, What great picks! I am not much of a sweet eater unless it's chocolate chip cookies! Then I am wild for them!!!! Picky Palete's cookies are just over-the-top! Gotta make them!!!!
Thanks my friend for visiting AT THE PICKET FENCE and leaving such a nice comment! xo

Little Miss Maggie said...

Those candles are gorgeous and the cookies? Heavenly. I must try those. Thanks.

Navy Wifey Peters said...

Oreos and chocolate chip cookies together?!?!? Oh wow! My two favorite cookies together. Looks like Heaven!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.