Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday!   Can I first start off by telling you how happy I am that you are here. I hope it's been a great week for you. Second I am so excited today!  I am going to do something that I have waited 352 days to do..... attend the Country Living Fair.  You see, last year something came up at the 11th hour and I could not make it. So today, me and a few other friends, Kim from  Savvy Southern Style and Shirley from Housepitality Designs are heading down to Atlanta for this one time a year outdoor event filled with all things Country Living.  I will fill you in on details next week. 
Here's some weekend inspiration for you. Enjoy!

Hard to believe that these amazing PB knockoff napkin rings from Our Pinteresting Family were once from Toilet Paper! Yes...it's true.


I am thinking that this Apple Walnut bread would taste so yummy with your morning coffee or tea this weekend. From On Sutton Place

I cringe when I see all of the "keep calm" sayings but......I couldn't resist this one.

I think a stenciled rug is on my future project list.Tutorial here.


And finally, with a ton of candy entering some of your households in less then a week, here's some creative ways to use that leftover candy from here.

Have a super fantastic weekend!
PS- To see more of my Weekly Wow's click here

Grateful~
For the chance to enjoy the day with friends


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


8 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time at the Country Living Fair. Thank you so much for sharing my napkin rings. You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura- Have FUN! I saw that on Kim's blog yesterday-that you were going together. I just love Shirley,. too. I sure wish I was tagging along. I have never been to one of those fairs. Love your features here today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that painted rug and Megan's napkin rings are awesome! Have fun at the Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura have a great time and hope you find some goodies.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous picks as usual!!!! I know for one I will be making Ann's yummy apple cake for Sunday Morning Brunch. Thanks for sharing all this goodness!!! Sending hugs and wishes for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this weekly series! So much fun stopping by and seeing the best of the best!!!! I want those napkin rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura, Have fun - you're in great company too!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.