Friday, November 22, 2013

5 Flower Arrangement ideas for your Holiday Table

Fresh Flowers always seem to take center stage on my holiday table. And even in the winter months, there are still an abundance of flowers and colors available to create amazing arrangements. 





So today, with less then a week away until Thanksgiving, I wanted to share some quick and easy arrangement's that I created, that you can make for your holiday table.

Details here

Details here

Details here

Details here


My camellia's have just started to bloom. Perfect flower for the next couple of months. Details here.

Enjoy the beauty of fresh flowers .....and the holidays.

Grateful for~
nature and all it's blooms



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


12 comments:

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

These are all so beautiful, Laura. thanks for sharing. xo Laura

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

At first I thought those were photos from other sources. You are good, girl.

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Pretty! Unfortunately, I'm flower arrangement challenged ...

:) Linda

Bliss said...

Beautiful. Maybe if I make the centerpiece so stunning on the Thanksgiving table no one will notice there are no chairs to sit on!

Pat said...

Gorgeous arrangements Laura. Beautiful photography!

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Pretty photos!! What camera are you using?...I need to let Santa know.... :o) aimee

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So many gorgeous flower arrangement Laura….I so love fresh flowers and I just love camellias!!!
Have a great weekend!

NanaDiana said...

I love all of them- especially the first one for my setting- xo Diana

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

I love those camellias!

RusticChic by Tial said...

I am tring to find your beautiful burlap tree that i saw on pinterest. Where can i find the tutorial for it? Thanks!

Shoaib Khan said...

I like camellias!!!!
Cheap Send Flower by Online

wajahat ullah said...

Your photography is so very beautiful !! Can't wait to see your flower arrangements !
Cheap Send Flower by Online 102

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.