Friday, November 29, 2013

6 of my favorite Holiday Wreaths

Happy Friday! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Did you eat too much yesterday.....turkey or pie?  
Are you eating leftovers right now? We try not to over cook for fear of overeating ....for days and days. 
Today is all about the wreaths, since the first thing I decorate for the holidays is my doors. From natural materials to deco mesh, my doors have seen them all. Today I am sharing 6 of my favorite wreaths that I have made and have hung on my doors during the holidays.








Pinecone WreathI will be sharing the tutorial on how to make this wreath next week.


Festive Deco Mesh-  I used pink, and silver deco mesh ribbon on a white wreath base.  I included a fun ribbon with the same pink and silver in it as well as champagne glass. Perfect for New Years!



Holiday Deco Mesh-  I used red and silver deco mesh ribbon along with a coordinating ribbon that had both colors. I also added a reindeer that I spray painted silver.


Seasonal Burlap Wreath - tutorial here


Seasonal Burlap - tutorial here


Holiday Deco Mesh- I used red and green deco mesh and included a coordinating ribbon in the same colors. To see these on my doors click here.



Happy wreath making!

I would love for you to stop by my Holiday Home 2013 here



PS-  One of these wreaths are making a repeat appearance this year. Can you guess which one?




Grateful for~
Excitement of the holiday season





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

  1. You certainly know how to make pretty wreaths! I think my favorite of those is the seasonal burlap wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. To think of all the years I threw away the pine cones. I am anxious to try out your wreath. Marisa Franca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath ideas, I think the monogram one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.