Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekly Wow's

Happy Weekend Friends! I hope the week was good to you. Got any big plans for the weekend? Today is my self proclaimed 'hang the lights outside' day you can read more about that here, but it appears that the weather may postpone our festivities a bit. So off to a kids birthday party and running some errands.

If you find yourself sitting around this weekend and want some project ideas, I have found a few that may inspire.

DIY Rustic Pedestal from here.


What a great little gift idea from First Home Love Life



Required reading here, especially as we approach the holiday season.


Holiday song printables from here...... and they are free.  I just love the idea of displaying it on clip boards.



For all my coastal friends, isn't this pretty? From here.


I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Grateful for~
family and friends who love me



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


9 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Love them all as always!!!!! Ah the keen eye of Laura!!! : ) hugs to you and yours and wishes for a picture perfect weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh, I love it all; however, really love the "coastal holiday vignette"….Have a great weekend "in lights"

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

These are wonderful, Laura. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. xo Laura

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Your weekly wows make me love Saturday mornings! So fun!

Miss Charming said...

Love the coastal holiday decor! So incredibly pretty. Have a wonderful weekend, Laura!

Cynthia said...

Laura, some great inspiration here. I so wish I was in our own home for the holiday.

Cynthia

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Good luck with those lights! As always, such amazing inspiration!

:) Linda

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for including my rustic pedestal with your weekly wow project ideas, Laura!

FirstHomeLove said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for sharing my cocoa mugs! Have a lovely Thanksgiving! XO

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.