Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday friends! I have been covered up in paint most of the week....... and between all that comes with life, trying to finish up the craft room and kitchen . And every time I start to complain and have slight anxieties about this scene (note: no editing involved)......



my sweet husband gently reminds me..... that it was my idea after all. So there you have go. I guess I will put up with the kitchen chaos a few more days. And at this juncture, I really don't have a choice. 

So in between sanding, painting and life, I found some amazing projects that I wanted to share.



I will never look at Cutting boards the same, after seeing how this one grew legs from here.



Who said a wreath couldn't be in a basket?  Not her!


This dessert is for anyone that has 5 mins and ....some nutella.


Just love Cassie's new DIY industrial shelving. She says if they can do it, so can I. Will see.


Speaking of being able to do it myself, check out here for more DIY projects I would love to tackle...after of course the kitchen, craft room and .......

What's inspiring you these days? I would love to know!
Have a great weekend.



Grateful for~
my sweet children that absolutely warm my heart each day






Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

15 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

You make me love Friday mornings! I'm sitting here stunned because I have several old cutting boards that I could never throw away. Now I know what to do with them. Great idea! Your mess looks like creative progress to me.

Andrea said...

Love Cassie's shelves and that cutting board with legs is so cute. Great inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your "new" kitchen! Have a great weekend.

Tattered Treasures - Danelle said...

I always say when renovating a room (or even just painting), "it has to get worse before it gets better." UGH… it's such a mess, but then turns out so fabulous! Good luck!

White Lace and Promises said...

If anyone can do it, you can!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I can't wait for that kitchen reveal!!! And now you have me inspired to maybe tackle my kitchen. After the master bedroom. And family room .... oh, and my daughter wants a room makeover too!

:) Linda

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

All your work and "mess" will be worth it in the end....It is going to be a stunner!! Have a great weekend.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Just keep saying it's almost done!! And keep thinking how FABULOUS it's going to look!! We're taking on a BIG project too staring next weekend...I'm having anxiety thinking of the big mess that's going to be made...I'll fill you in soon:)

Bliss said...

Well the wow's of course are all wow, but I want to know if you are painting the drawer sides? I always wonder if I should when I'm doing a project.

Cynthia said...

Great wow's Laura, I can't wait to see the kitchen finished. I forgot you were doing the craft room at the same time. That is a beg undertaking but you will get finished!!!

Cynthia

Jamie Hoover said...

Thank you so much showing my cutting board with legs here today!!! I'm so happy that you liked the project!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thank you so much for the feature! you made my day! and you totally will rock that kitchen and it will be worth all the blood, sweat, and tears.

Kelly said...

Oh.........I bet ya'll have been eating out a lot lately. I know it will all be worth it in the end though. It's a mess now, but will be so pretty when it's all done. I liked looking at the posts you featured.

Atta Girl Amy said...

I have been following your kitchen makeover progress on Facebook, and I am amazed that you were brave enough to tackle such a huge job. I know the after is going to be amazing -- and so worth the chaos and inconvenience. Kind of like having kids. Bet your husband said that was your idea, too!

NanaDiana said...

Laura, It will be SO worth the mess when you are done and enjoying your "new" kitchen. I think having a kitchen torn up is worse than any other room...well,maybe a main bathroom. lol Hope you have a wonderful weekend and there are some GREAT projects here- xo Diana

thistlewoodfarm said...

Laura,

Love all the inspiration and can't wait to see your new kitchen when it's all finished!

You go girl!
karianne

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.