Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Happy Friday...Happy Spring...Happy Everything!




For anyone who has ever wanted Ruby red slippers shoes...here you go



Oh my...beautiful. Tutorial here. And in case you missed my succulent gardens this week, you can catch up here.


My kids love these. Now I can stop spending money and make my own from here

Speaking of kids....best read all week here. If you have kids or know someone who does, you must read this.

After seeing this picture, I bet you will plant some of these for next spring, right.....in every color.

I enjoyed myself touring this beautiful home. You will too!


We will be working on finishing the kitchen cabinets, squeezing in a birthday party and attending a Cub scout banquet this weekend. My little Wolf is becoming a Bear.
What are you up to? Whatever it is....make sure it's amazing.
PS- For more of my Weekly Wow's click here


Grateful~
For friendships that last forever







Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

8 comments:

  1. Awesome tips and I LOVE the shoes!!! What a great idea for boring or old heels you don't wear any more!!
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wows...have a wonderful weekend...congrats to your little Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm off to check out some of those great features. Congrats to your son. Sounds like you'll be having a busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no place like home, there's no place like home..... especially if home has Reeses eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the ruby slippers! Am I too old to make myself a pair? ;)

    Have a fabulous (and, it sounds like, a very busy) weekend!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura great wow here, my husband would devour those eggs. That succulent wreath is so pretty and looks amazing. Sounds like you have a busy weekend. Enjoy!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day late, but still inspiring! Enjoy your birthday and congrats to your little guy! Paint those cabinets girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura,

    I am just dropping by to thank you for the mention! :-) I am happy you enjoyed that tour... that is a very special home, isn't it? :-)

    Big hugs to you!

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.