Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Happy Weekend to you! I hope everyone had a fabulous week and an even better weekend. 
It was commencement time around here this week.  I have kindergarten graduates and my oldest moving on to 3rd grade. What an amazing day and school year it has been for them and for me.


So, our summer begins....and despite my minor anxiety,I am truly looking forward to spending time with my kids and creating memorable moments for all of us.

Here's some things that caught my eye this week.......

Touching story here about love.

If you are looking for some ideas to entertain your kids this summer, this may help. 





Turn a plain dresser into something fabulous like It All Started With Paint did.

Love this nautical inspired room from here.


This chalkboard inspired party is full of great ideas for your next event.


We are kicking off the first weekend of our summer break working and playing outside, while laundry piles up and dishes are stacked up in the sink. Guess what.... I don't care. Technically, I am on summer break too!
See you back here on Monday.



PS- For more of my Weekly Wow's click here



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

10 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Congrats on the graduates! My boys are finishing up 2nd and 4th grades next month. What a fast year huh? Love the Barclay Butera room! Enjoy your weekend!
-Shelley

Pamela said...

Great Wows and yes they grow too fast! I can remember kindergarden. We will be going to third in the fall!:(

Kirby Carespodi said...

Where are my kids? Oh, yeah. They're grown. *sniff*

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I cried when my kids graduated Kindergarten - so I'm thinking you shed some tears too? Thanks so much for including my dresser in your amazing round-up this weekend!!!

:) Linda

Kelly said...

How sweet that picture is of you all! Our summer break begins the week after next. So, we have just a little bit more school left. I know you will sink into a new summer routine and everything will be just right until school starts back in August.

srpprcrftr said...

Aw, your kids are so beautiful and handsome, don't want to offend your boy. They are so sweet, good for you letting those dishes sit in sink and laundry pile up, you only have one chance to enjoy their lives, glad to see you smart enuf to do that. Summers are special for kids and can be for parents.
When my kids were small we were told to keep house just so, etc. I lost alot of very valuable time with my kids and regret to this day. Wish I could do it all again, little long in the tooth now but if I could have another chance, yeah right huh? lol happy summer and weekend

NanaDiana said...

You and those kids are just SO cute, Laura! I am glad that you are able to spend your time with the kids and have lots of projects in the offing. The kids are getting so big! Wow! Enjoy every moment of summer! xo Diana

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Wonderful WOW's...but the twins WIN!!!! CONGRATS to them and their proud parents! Just doesn't get cuter! : ) Sending hugs...

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Cannot believe that school is out already!....You are a great mom and the kids will have such great memories of you and them this summer....have fun!!!...

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.