Saturday, May 31, 2014

Weekly Wow's

Hey Sweet friends! Happy Weekend. 
Hooray! We had a few changes to the sleep schedule this week, as I think the kids are finally getting use to not having to get up before the crack of dawn like they do during the school year. Me on the other hand, can't seem to change my internal clock, and I am up with the roosters! So in the quiet moments of the morning, just before the noise errupts, I found some fabulous projects that will surely inspire.




Mason Jar lid coasters.  How perfect for the backyard patio this summer. Tutorial here.




Gorgeous...you should see what the table looked like before Artsy Chicks Rule painted it.


Super cool use of a steel drum from here.


Looking for a weekend project? This would be perfect!



or how about an outdoor tent from Daisy Mae Belle. So precious...and super easy.





What are your plans for the weekend? Will you be sleeping in or up with the roosters?

PS- For more of my Weekly Wow's click here.



grateful for~
a healthy family 





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute cute ideas.

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Ooo, I love the coasters! Perfect for my refreshed back deck! I'm still up with the roosters, too, so you're in good company. :)
xo Heidi

Kelly said...

I love those coasters. How cute! I sleep in, but not as late as my kids. So, I'm still able to get up to a quiet house.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

You have really found some great "WOWS". I think that tent is amazing!!!

White Lace and Promises said...

Love the tent for the kiddos. We used to do that under the dining room table at my mama's because she had the huge table. Will definitely have to try the coasters.

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

The coasters are so cute! Love them all! Thank you for including my table Laura! :) Oh...and we have a week and a half of school left here..so up with the roosters for a bit longer! ;)
Hope you are having a great weekend!
xo
Nancy

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.