Friday, May 09, 2014

Weekly Wow's...The best recycle I have seen in a long time!

Happy Friday friends. I hope you had an amazing week. I have been involved with end of year school activities and...... slightly in denial that school is over in one week. Yikes!!

There is certainly no denying the fabulous projects and inspiration this week .

Best recycle I have seen in a long time....a washer machine drum turned fire pit. This is one hot idea!




Yum, yum here



Dreamy bathroom here


Tight space? This may work from here


Love this thrift store mirror makeover from DIY Showoff


Have a fantastic weekend....doing what you love. A big shout out to all the mothers out there. Enjoy your day!


Grateful for~
My Mom....I love you



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


6 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Great ideas! I love the fire pit. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I can't believe your school year ends so soon! We still have a month-and-a-half left here!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

:) Linda

Calypso In The Country said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! My kids go until mid-June here in NJ. I can't believe summer is almost here!
-Shelley

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Always love your "wows"...I cannot believe that school is out for y'all there so soon!....
Happy Mother's Day Laura....have fun with your sweet children!!!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Those are all truly WOWS!

Shannon Fox said...

Happy Mother's Day! So many great projects. Of course, I'm partial to that Maison Blanche mirror makeover... that bathroom is a complete dream though... :sigh:
xo Shan

Post a Comment

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.

.