As you may or may not know, I am no spring chicken. I have plenty of young chickens on the farm...but I am not one of them. But that's okay. Those young chicks have a hard time keeping up with me anyways.
What's not okay though, is not taking care of me and my health. I try really hard to create a balanced lifestyle for myself and my family and trust me...it's not always easy. Especially when all these fields will eventually need to be cut, the animals fed and being there for my kids, as a mom. And as tired as I may be some days...I do what I need to do to stay healthy ...and to keep those feet looking good.
I could tell you that the secret to my healthy life is kinda like running through a field of daisies...if it makes me happy I do it. See if I am healthy, I am happy. If I am happy, my husband is happy. If my husband is happy, the family is happy... You get the picture.
In addition to running...through the daisies, I am committed to good health by taking vitamins everyday. The vitamin that has provided me a lot of benefit in reaching my commitment to good health is vitafusion™. Honestly, I am not a huge fan of vitamins that take an hour to muster up the courage to swallow, cuz they are huge, or the smell is not so pleasant (you know the ones I'm talking about), so these are perfect because they look and taste like gummies... but just for me.
Each morning as I sit down with my morning hot tea and start my day, I take 2 MultiVites, but vitafusion™ gummy vitamins come in a variety of vitamins, minerals and other dietary supplements that may help adults meet their health and nutrition needs*. In fact they have vitamins and supplements to meet your health needs through every stage of life including men, women, pregnant women and those 50+. Another product benefit, vitafusion™ products are made in the USA. I love that, just like I love my daisies!
You can find vitafusion™ gummy vitamins at club stores, mass merchandisers, drug and grocery stores nationwide including: Costco, Walmart, Target and Walgreens. More information can be found at www.gummyvites.com
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10-7/31.
Be sure to visit the vitafusion and L’il Critters brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy! Just enter your e-mail address.