Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekly Wow's- bunting idea, home tour and more

Happy Friday friends. If you follow me on Instagram or facebook you may have seen this post this week
"I have decided that I will not clean the house until the kids go back to school...pointless."  

Well, I am on day 3 and so far ....no cleaning. It is actually quite liberating and relaxing to see the house get "kidded up" and just sit back and watch. Ahhhh. I don't know exactly how long I can last, but I will enjoy it while I can.
Make sure to follow along to see my progress....and or my mess.
Here's a few things that caught my eye, while I was sitting around watching the house get destroyed this week.

I love this idea of using bandanas for bunting.




I want to do this in Lily's bedroom makeover



I love my white tees, so I am gonna try this 



How do your kids describe you? If you are a mom raising children...this one's  a must see. 

Beautiful home tour here


And I leave you this week with this.....



Have a great weekend doing what you love with people that you love....laughing!





grateful for~
Hat





Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


7 comments:

  1. What great features you have here today..I love that drawer embellishment...hmm, could be a project here too!!...love the bunting, so creative, love the aspirin tip and gotta hop over to that home tour...how amazing..
    Have a great weekend full of laughter..and I know in your household there is lots of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote and great round up links! I have to check out that house tour!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also taken the road of not cleaning until the kids go back to school, because really - it is pointless. We'll see how long it lasts - maybe they'll get sick of it :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Friday Wows! Enjoy your time with your kids, that is the best and the most precious time. You can never get those moments back.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thought of the kids mess makes my underarms sweat. Thankfully you have a link for a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. While it is important for people to see your promise you must also remember that hope is the keeper of both happiness and disappointment, the father of both progress and failure. See the link below for more info.

    #keeper
    www.matreyastudios.com


    ReplyDelete

What's Up!! Thanks for your comment. For those who are not a blogger or on G+, After you type your comment..... click on the drop down box that says "Comment As" and select "Name/URL". There you can enter your full name, or just your first name ... Just put something in there. You can leave the URL box blank. Click continue and then click post comment.